Grow Your Business
There has never been a better time to be an innovator – software, bio-medical technologies and media opportunities are now well within the scope of almost everyone. Every day, new inventions disrupt the status quo – and lots of people are trying to develop the “Next Big Thing”!
But turning that good idea into a successful business requires more than a good idea! So many businesses fail not through a fault in the basic business idea – but through the impact of financial, legal or commercial issues nothing to do with the basic business.
At Mountain View, you have access to well-established expertise and mentoring in intellectual property protection, investment and business planning, financial management, pragmatic commerciality and plain old common-sense.
Join us at Mountain View
If you’re an innovator there’s a place for you at Mountain View - join as a member, rent a desk, a room, or move your whole operation to the site: or just call in for a coffee and a chat. With an emphasis on flexibility and creativity, we’re all about nurturing innovation. Now everyone can be part of our community - which stimulates and supports turning good ideas into successful enterprises!
Our fully serviced facilities come with reasonable power and broadband connectivity included, free parking and use of shared facilities such as toilets and kitchens with use of additional facilities such as meeting rooms available at discounted rates.
You can even just bring your PC, plug in, and go – from only £75 per month.
For some options, there’s no minimum term - and our concise contracts are clear and simple.
See some of the companies currently based at Mountain View here.
Mountain View Membership Offers You:
- Informal access to all our facilities Monday to Friday 08.00 to 18.00
- A wide variety of modern vibrant workspaces, desking and informal areas
- State of the art technology and high-speed wireless internet
- Discounted rates of onsite facilities such as Venue Hire
- Discounted rates on Technical, Design, Managerial, Corporate & Financial Services
- Priority booking for Mountain View public events.
- Member’s Discount on lunchtime menu from the onsite Babbage’s Bistro
- A Stunning Location in 25 acres of idyllic countryside
- Site wide green initiatives including Recycling and Solar Electricity Generation
- TESLA Power Pack System, Tree Plantings, Allotment Beds, and even Beehives
- Extensive, ample parking, Electric Vehicle charging & bicycle storage
- Fully Wheelchair accessible ground floor
- Free tea, coffee, sugar & milk and member’s kitchenette
- Chilled, filtered drinking water and bottle-filling
- Recreational facilities including table tennis and pool
- Gym-Style Fitness facilities, equipment and showers
- Nature walks punctuated with stunning sculptures
- A Friendly Community of Mountain View enthusiasts!
The MVIC Membership plan allows you to join us at Mountain View for up to 30 hours per week, an Isle of Man address and mail handling subject to fair usage. Access to meeting and conference rooms, which can be hired by the hour at discounted rates to create positive impressions on clients. Your logo (one per company) will also be displayed on our company board, and you will feature on our Babbage’s & reception displays. This is perfect for those looking to either establish themselves or move away from a residential address.
One-off joining fee and then only £75 per month plus VAT
MVIC Temporary Membership
We also offer day and week passes to provide temporary access to Mountain View. These options allow you to enjoy the benefits of membership at Mountain View on a short-term basis. This is ideal for those seeking a temporary workspace.
For only £25 plus VAT
The MVIC day pass allows you access Mountain View for one working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays) between 08.00 and 18.00.
For only £75 plus VAT
The MVIC week pass allows you access to Mountain View for 5 contiguous working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) between 08.00 and 18.00.
For more information or to sign up, please complete our short enquiry form below: